2023 baby animal days
2023 Sweet Eats Baby Animal Days
14400 E. State Highway 29 Georgetown, TX. 78626-2515
Bottle Feeding Times:
Daily 9am, 10am, 1pm, 2pm, 4pm & 5pm
February 25th – March 26th
General Admission: $18.95/Person (Online)
Bottle Feeding: $11/bottle (Online) | $13/bottle Gate
Baby Animal Days starts on February 26th and continues daily 9am-6pm through March 25th. We will have a dedicated baby animal petting zoo where you can experience the joy of bottle-feeding baby goats, sheep, and bull calves. With four feeding times daily at 9am, 10am, 4pm, and 5pm, there’s plenty of opportunity to bond with these precious little ones. In addition to the bottle feedings, we’ll also have a craft section with a baby animal theme.
Plus, if you fall in love with any of our baby animals, adoption will be available during the event. We will also have local dog & cat shelter animals available for adoption during this time. (Adoption will require a deposit and you will be able to pick up the animal after the festival) *You will not be able to bottle feed puppies or kittens.
Get your tickets now as bottle-feeding times for weekends are already selling out due to the limited number of feeding times. The weekday feeding times are not filling up as fast so if you want to guarantee a spot for a bottle feeding, we suggest coming out during any weekday as this will be going on every single day through March 26th.
Is this included in the annual pass??
The baby animal specific petting zoo will be included to all annual pass members; however, the baby bottle feedings are an add on so those will need to be purchased separately.
To purchase the bottle feedings, follow this link (https://sweeteats.ticketspice.com/2023-1), select your date of choice, scroll down to “Add On”, purchase your selected bottle-feeding times.
How did we get these animals?
– Some of these animals are abandoned twins.
– Some of these babies are rescue animals from the surrounding areas.
– We have baby bull calves due to local dairy’s getting rid of non-milk producing animals.
– We have some that are babies from our own farm (Sheep, Goats & Chicks from our hatchery).
What do we do with the animals when this event is over?
– All animals that we will not be keeping for our petting zoo are available for adoption during and after the event.
– During select dates we will also have dogs & cats from a local animal shelter available for adoption.
Who is in charge of the health and wellbeing of the animals during this event?
– Sweet Eats has an inhouse animal ambassador who is in charge of the welfare, health & weight of the babies while they’re at the farm.
– We have a local Vet on call at any given time due to our large amount of farm animals we house on any given day.